Sign of the Potter: Jeremiah 18:3-6

Then I went down to the potter's house, and there he was, making something on the wheel. But the vessel that he was making of clay was spoiled in the hand of the potter; so he remade it into another vessel, as it pleased the potter to make. Then the word of the Lord came to me saying, "Can I not, O house of Israel, deal with you as this potter does?" declares the Lord. "Behold, like the clay in the potter's hand, so are you in My hand, O house of Israel."

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Saved By Love: The How-To's Tools of Homeschooling - Melissa Stroh

Saved By Love: The How-To's Tools of Homeschooling - Melissa Stroh

1 comment:

  1. I highly recommend Heather's blog:Saved By Love. Her writing is relevant and down to earth. She is a valued friend and I was honored when she gave me the opportunity to guest blog for her.

    ReplyDelete